"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Monday, November 12, 2007

Survived the night!

Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:06
Survived the night!

My hubby went to Monterey for a couple of days. He left on Sunday. Usually when he goes out of town I binge like crazy. Last night I posted all of my food except two handfuls of cereal I ate right before bed, so all in all a good food day and I worked out in the morning instead of hiding in bed all day as I would surely have done before.

I was going to get up early and go to the gym to walk on the treadmill (it is cold outside. Yeah, seriously wimpy Californian here!) but I have been dawdling and now I have to get ready to meet my friend for breakfast. I will need to go later to keep on track. I already ate my JC French toast so hopefully I won't be too bad at breakfast. I LOVE breakfast!

Today I am going to school to get some grading done. We have Veteran's Day off so NO CHERUBS!! Maybe I can get some work done! I am only going to grade for 3 hours MAX! My house is a disaster and I have no clean laundry ,so I have to come home and take care of it before the week starts!

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: