"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Monday, November 12, 2007

Mixed bag

Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:42
Mixed bag

Food
Today's food didn't go as well as yesterday.

Breakfast:
JC French Toast
coffee

Breakfast #2:
oatmeal w/ 1/2 sliced banana
more coffee

Snack:
coffee

Lunch: Out to sushi w/ friend form LA before she left
Golden Bell Roll (really not good for you)
Tamago
Diet Coke

Snack:
more coffee (sheesh!)

Dinner:
Salad w/ JC dressing and croutons
JC Mac and Cheese

Snack:
Chocolate Cake** (LARGE piece ate all of it)

**I was going to get Taco Bell for dinner AND the cake, but I told myself I had to choose one. I think this is better than all or nothing attitude I usually have, where I would go whole hog since I screwed up the day anyway.


Exercise

I didn't do any exercise today. I will pay for that later in the week

Mood

Lightened by the fact that I got A LOT of shit done today.

1. Grading a stack of tests I had been putting off for a couple of weeks. I am currently working on a equally late stack of lab reports.

2. Tutoring for AP Biology Genetics Problems (slowed my progress grading, but who can get mad at kids that come in on Veteran's Day to get help)

3. Cleaned the entire house including all animals' cages and bowls.

4. Washed , dried and folded ALL of my laundry. Even found some long, lost run socks! Separated my dry cleaning to get taken to the cleaners.

5. Quality time with my buddy from LA

6. Quality time with my kitties!

No comments: