"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Report

Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:45
Sunday Report
Exercise

I went to the gym this morning:

Aerobic:
Treadmill: Walked very brisk, 40 minutes (2.75 mi. average 14:33/mile)

Strength Training:
Body Sculpt Class 1 hr (Holy Cow! That was hard!)

Food

Breakfast:
JC French Toast
Coffee

Snack:
Raspberries (the whole box they come in)

Lunch:
Salad w/ JC dressing and low fat croutons (I refuse to eat salad without croutons)
JC Cheesy Enchilada

Snack:
1 cup nonfat yogurt w/ 1/4c. Soy Flax Cereal
Coffee

Dinner:
**UPDATE**
JC Salisbury Steak
salad w/ JC dressing and croutons


Mood

Not 100%, but better. Thank you for all of the really thoughtful comments. It is nice to know that I am not the only one. Sometimes I feel like a freak. No one else in my family has the problem with food that I do.

No comments: