"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sunday Report

Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:51
Sunday Report

Exercise

I went to the gym again yesterday! I don't know why I am still so proud of myself when I do that, but I am.Sunday's workout:

42 minutes on the treadmill:
Total of 3 miles
Walked at an average 13:43 pace which is greatly boosted by the fact that I ran the last 6 minutes at a 9:13 min/mile pace.
One hour strength training class (That crazy little woman is trying to kill us all. I am growing more convinced that she is, indeed, possessed by the devil)

Food

Breakfast
(1)JC French Toast
coffee
(2) 2 scrambled eggs, fruit, english muffin, and berry pie
lots more coffee

Snack
did not need one due to aforementioned second breakfast and pie (can I say again )

Lunch
JC Mac and Cheese

Snack
Salad w/ JC dressing and croutons

Dinner
JC Turkey Dinner

Snack
JC Lemon Cake
Yogurt w/ 1/4 c. soy flax cereal

No comments: