"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I was right vegetables SUCK!

Tue, 20 Nov 2007 01:16
I was right vegetables SUCK!

Vegetables

I knew I didn't like the damn things for a reason. Yesterday, I was eating a bowl of salad with cherry tomatoes and when I bit into one it squirted its tomato guts all over my keyboard. Now I have to hit the "d" key really hard to get it to type. You don't realize how many "d's" you use until the damn key doesn't work. (I seriously almost left it they way it was without fixing all the 'd's' but it didn't make any sense.)
Arghhhh!

Knee, the returning saga

I am finally going to the orthopedic doctor tomorrow to find out what I can do about my knee. It has been a month since the marathon and I still can't run. I need some help. I have decided to pay for it myself since my primary care physician's office is incompetent. I do not throw that word around lightly, but they have had a changing of the guard and I can not seem to get anything to work from them, so that is what they are, incompetent. I am worried, but at least I will know something tomorrow

Food

Breakfast
(1) English muffin
coffee
(2) JC French Toast plus banana
coffee

Snack
apple
small donut (See, how I said small as if that somehow negated the "donut" part)

Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada

Snack
JC S'mores bar
Powerbar (during class, long time until dinner)

Dinner
JC Salisbury Steak
salad w/ JC dressing and croutons

Snack
Yogurt w/ 1/4 c. soy flax cereal

No comments: