"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Food Log and small rant

Sat, 17 Nov 2007 23:31
Saturday Food Log and small rant
Exercise

47 minute Bike ride (moderate to intense effort)

I rode hard the whole way. Ave 14.7 mph pace, which is pretty darn fast for the bike trail since you have to constantly slow down to pass people. This leads me to my next rant...

Bike Trail Etiquette

Dear yoga pant suit wearing, double wide stroller toting, cell phone talker:

If I am passing you on the bike trail and I call out "On your left" this is to notify you that I am coming behind you and am going to pass you on your left, so you may not want to step out onto that side of the trail lest I might strike you or your beloved child.

Please remember that I don't have time to stop and discuss this with you, so the convention is that we have shortened the above statement to "on your left."

So when I say "on your left", I have not screamed "move over asshole I am more important than you", I have not said some disparaging remark about your mother, nor have I commented on the size of your ass, I just wanted to inform you of my presence. So please do not feel the need to make snarky comments about me when I ride by or flip me off, because one day, you self-important rich bitch, I will turn around ,hop off my bike and beat the living crap out of you.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
RBR

Food

Breakfast
JC French Toast plus banana (Which I will NEVER think of in the same way again thanks to Tracy!)

Snack
yogurt w/ bit of granola

Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada

Snack
apple
salad w/ JC dressing and croutons

Dinner (date night at Sushi)
Golden Bell Roll (yes, again!)
Tamago
Diet Coke

Snack (date night Baskin Robbins)
1 scoop low fat yogurt Raspberry Cheesecake flavor on plain cone(ice cream style so not much better for you than regular ice cream. Very yummy)

No comments: