"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mission POSSIBLE!


Today
It is done! Done, done, and done!

The inspection went very well and I am so over the whole damn thing. My legs, back, and neck are very sore from all the manual labor, so I hope I don't have a tough run tomorrow.

To be filed under: Holy Crap! What the hell have I done?
I registered for the Pacifica Trail 21km (13 miles) on Jan. 19th. It is the day I have a 13 mile long run scheduled, but this a trail run with A LOT of elevation gain (2,930 ft) to be exact. Holy shit. I need to branch out in my long runs and do some different things. I love my little paved trail, but it will get pretty boring if I try to do all my runs on it. We'll see. I have that nervous/sick feeling in my stomach.

BTW, Shelley and I are looking at 10K's for late March or April. When we decide on one we will let you know! She will have finished the race, gone home to shower, had her nails done, and come back before I finish, but technically we are doing it "together." LOL

Exercise
None Rest Day
HR monitor: Total calories burned (0 cal)


Food

Breakfast
English muffin w/ jelly/coffee (155 cal)
Snack
Granola Bar/banana (200 cal)
Lunch
Luna Bar/almonds & snack pack dried mango (325 cal)
Snack(s)
none (0 cal)
Dinner
Sushi: Golden Bell Roll/Tamago/Diet Coke (700 cal)
Snack
Yogurt & 1/4 c. cereal (150 cal)

total calories in: 1530 cal
total calories burned from exercise: 0 cal

No comments: