"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Vacation: Day 5

Post-yuletide gluttony
Yikes! I have been out of control. Time to reign it in. I leave tomorrow for San Diego. We are going to see hubby's brother and go to the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld. I am so excited, but I have this damn cold. I really hope tomorrow it is mostly gone. I want to enjoy my vacation. I have been asking to go to SeaWorld for 16 years!

Last time I was there (19 years ago!) I was able to feed squid to the walruses and it is, still today, one of my favorite memories. They are HUGE and they flop around in the water below you jockeying for position to catch the squid and suck them up like spaghetti! I don't know if you are still able to do that, but I want to go see them!





Exercise
none. I have a cold and cramps and feel poopy. In the words of Linda Ronstadt, "poor, poor pitiful me"

I am bringing my run stuff with me to San Diego so hopefully I can get some running in there.





Food Log

Breakfast
JC French toast & banana/coffee
Snack
2 pieces of chocolate
Lunch
JC Chicken Carbonara/salad w/ JC dressing & croutons
Snack(s)
1 pc. of chocolate
Dinner
Sushi: Golden Bell Roll/Age dashi tofu/tamago
Snack
none (full from dinner)

Holy Crap! No Christmas cookies! If I can get rid of the chocolate I will be golden.

No comments: