"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ma'am, put down the frosted santa and step away from the cookie platter!




Eventually the world will run out of Christmas cookies and I will be unable to consume anymore. Right?


It is hard to believe how many cookies I ate. If I am completely honest, this is FAR fewer cookies than I would have consumed if I wasn't thinking about the fact that I would have to log them all here. So I guess the food log still helps, but Christ! It is a little embarrassing to write down that I ate (by myself) a DOZEN Christmas cookies today alone AND 5 Lindt Chocolate balls.
We had a great Christmas. The family was all very happy. I caught a cold and was feeling a little tired, but it was a good day.






Christmas Food Log


Breakfast
JC French toast & banana/coffee
Snack
2 Lindt chocolate balls at pet sitting client/powerbar before leaving for Christmas Dinner
Lunch/Dinner (We do holiday meals early 1pm)
1 sm slice ham (I do not like ham)
1/2 c. yukon potatoes (very dry and boring tasting so they must have been good for you)
1/2 c. green bean casserole (not good for you)
1 c. yams w/ brown sugar and marshmallows (not good for you)

Snack
7 Christmas cookies (Christ! How many Christmas cookies can one human consume?)
Dessert
sm. slice of apple pie with about 1/4 c. (read : TINY) sized scoop of ice cream. (I got the smallest pc. of pie. I think it was a statement about all the cookies I ate.)
Snack
5 more Christmas cookies and 3 more Lindt chocolate balls, again at the pet sitting house. (Lord almighty! Make it stop!)

No comments: