"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday



Thank sweet Jesus! It is Friday! I have to go to school tomorrow for an AP Biology lab, but not until the afternoon. This week felt as if it would never f^%&ing end! My friend is coming up from LA this weekend, so I am bailing on the Holiday party to hang out with her. Not much to say tonight my stomach is out of sorts. I am going to hit the hay. Tomorrow: weigh in at JC, run with RBR girls 4-5 miles, then SUSHI!




Exercise

none. Rest day

Food Log

Breakfast
(1) English muffin/coffee (2) JC French Toast + 1/2 banana/coffee
Snack
none
Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada
Snack
JC S'mores bar
Dinner
JC Chicken Fettuccine/sl. bread w/ margarine
Snack
yogurt w/ 1/4 c. cereal

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry EP can't get their act together, but hell, look at what it's allowing us to learn!