"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Saturday Food Log

Sun, 25 Nov 2007 01:32
Saturday Food Log

Food

Breakfast
coffee only (I was feeling pretty crummy this morning)

Snack
2 handfuls of pink M&M's (they were pink and their purchase supported breast cancer research, so they can't be bad for you, right?)

Lunch
JC Chili Con Carne (part of the old JC stuff I am trying to work through, I think I will throw the other can away. It is the gift that keeps on giving, if you know what I mean)

Snack
piece of wheat bread w/ margarine

Dinner (date night)
small bean and cheese burrito (exceedingly small, it was as if Jenny Craig herself called the damn restaurant!)
6 tortilla chips

Snack
JC Lemon cake

No comments: