"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I RAN!!!

Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:27
I RAN!!!!!

Let me say it again..... I RAN!!!

Let me back up and tell the tale:

I did NOT want to go to the gym this morning. I know, you are stunned. I must have a fever or something, anyway... I set my alarm, I got up, I drank coffee (lest I kill someone at the gym. I don't really think that is part of a healthy lifestyle) AND I WENT TO THE DAMN GYM! HA!

Today's Workout: (I need to report a workout because, well, I actually did one today! )

Treadmill: 38 minutes
5 minute walking warm up (0.33 mi)
33 minute RUN, yes I said RUN!!! (3 miles @ 11:00 min/mile pace)

Strength Training Class: 60 minutes
Regular demonic sprite was out of town, had substitute devilkin that wasn't quite as evil although she gave it her best shot!

Knee

It hurt, but it never got worse like it usually does and I was able to run with it. I don't know how far I can run, but I am going to inch my miles up slowly and see how it goes. However, I was so inspired that I have...

OFFICIALLY REGISTERED FOR THE NAPA VALLEY MARATHON!

It is ON baby!!

No comments: