"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I feel HUGE

Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:19
I feel HUGE

How is it that your weight doesn't change much, but from day to day you can go from one day feeling pretty good about your weight to feeling like a big, fat lardo the next?

One problem may be that the flaxseed supplements aren't taking care of my "issues" as they were before. Anyone have any suggestions?

I think another problem is the lack of exercise. I feel like I am stalled in my weight loss because I am not moving enough.

I imagine this sounds a little weird from someone that ran a marathon a two and a half weeks ago, but I had taken the 2 weeks prior to the marathon off because of my knee and then I didn't do anything for 2 weeks after it because of my knee. Stacey, you can't run get over it.

So I am trying to get back into it.

Exercise so far this week:

Saturday:
ran 1 mile, walked 1 mile and did some strength training.

Tuesday:
30 minutes on Stationary bike (my bike on a trainer on my patio) this morning (at 4 am!)

I am trying to convince myself to go the the gym tonight to do a strength training class, but as you all know I am a monumental wimp about the gym. We will see.

Shelley

I gave away the four Snickers I had stashed in my desk. (Teenagers are better than garbage disposals! ) So I did not eat them, save them , or have to go dumpster diving for them! Win, win, win!

Food

Much better! 100% JC today!

Sleep

I need to keep up with the herbal tea at night and the wind down routine at night before I go to bed. The hard part is I fall asleep fine, I just can't STAY asleep. Again, if anyone has any ideas feel free to let me know!


**UPDATE**

Return of the chicken, I wimped out on the strength training class. I fiddled around until it was too late to get there early. I HATE being late! I am habitually early to things. I didn't want to be the lame new girl that walks in late and doesn't know what to do.

No comments: