"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, November 3, 2007

CAN SOMEONE PULL THIS SNICKERS WRAPPER OFF MY FOREHEAD?

Thank God Halloween is over! I think I am in danger of slipping into a sugar-induced coma. Remember, how I said I needed to get my eating under control? Ummm, that hasn't gone so well. I have stopped the eating out issue, but I don't think eating 12 billion fun sized Snickers really constitutes "under control."


Here is my check in.

Weekly goal progress

1. Drink 80 oz.water per day! Since school started the water consumption is lagging. Too much coffee, not enough water.

DONE! Yay me! (We need to celebrate here, because things are going to get ugly in a second)

2. In bed by 10 pm every night

Not even close. I don't think I was even home by 10 pm this week.

3. Gym on Tuesday morning to try out scary elipitical thing-a-ma-job

Bawk, bawk, bawk! That is my chicken noise. Yep, completely chickened out using the excuse that I was too tired from working long days. Lie. I chickened out.

4. Research the Pilates options

I did this. Probably because it didn't involve actually doing anything. Pilates is expensive! I am going to try a class next week, and we will see how it goes.


Halloween

Fun! I was a penguin for Halloween! The kids loved it. I am such a dork!


WI

I am going to JC tomorrow morning to weigh in. I will report then. I am not expecting anything wonderful.

Knee

I went to the sadist, umm, I mean sports masseuse on Thursday. It hurt like hell! He said he was going to try to really loosen it up. I was hoping by the end of the session it would still be attached.

He told me to try a run this weekend to see how it is doing, so I am going to run on Saturday morning. I will let you know.

That's it for me. I am off to check on you!

No comments: