"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cross Training

Thu, 02 Aug 2007 00:39
Cross Training

Today was Day three of "Health Class from Hell", but I managed to go out to get some cross training in.

Cross Training:

60 minute bike ride, terrain flat (of course, I am such a wimp) pace slow (oh well, at least I did something)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I am doing a triathlon in a 5 weeks I guess I better do something other than running. I have been really bad about cross training, but especially bad about swimming. I could use some help getitng motivated to swim. I HATE it! I hate being in a swim suit in front of other people, I hate getting my hair wet, I hate chlorine, and to top it off I get seasick and have to take Bonine before I swim in the stupid pool!

Words put out in the ethernet to make me accountable:
I am going to swim on Sunday at least 1000 yds.

No comments: