"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wednesday (for real this time)


Thu, 06 Dec 2007 01:10
Wednesday (for real this time)

Melvin

Thank you all so much for the well wishes for Mr. Mel-Man (Melvin, my cat) He is feeling much better. He sends big smooches!


Exercise

I took advantage of the hour and half break and went to the gym again.

Treadmill (42 min 45 sec)

Ran 4 miles (10:41 min/mile pace)





Food

Breakfast

(1) English Muffin/Coffee (2) JC French Toast plus banana/Coffee

Snack

Chocolate Cupcake w/ white frosting (Staff Monthly Munchies. I try to stay away but, come on, homemade chocolate cupcakes? I am only human.)

Lunch

½ Togo’s Turkey Sandwich (Turkey, mustard, tomatoes, and pickles)

Snack

Togo’s LARGE peanut butter cookie (I promised myself one to get me to the gym this afternoon. Probably not a good sign when you have to bribe yourself.)

International coffee-style coffee

Dinner

Other ½ Togo’s sandwich

Snack

Yogurt w/ ¼ c. soy flax cereal

No comments: