"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I rock!

Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:39
I rock!

I am here to report I have had pie in my house for over 14 hours and have not eaten any of it. Of course, my mother would KILL me for bring a pie that had been sliced into, but I will still take it as a win. I was never opposed to replacing the original pie I intended to bring (and ate by myself) with a new pie I bought on my way to her house!

Did I ever tell you all about the year I had to replace the candy in my husband's Easter basket five times because I kept eating it?! I know now to buy the stuff the night before!

Anyhoo..

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And to those that don't celebrate this holiday, just Happy Day!

No comments: