"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Friday, November 9, 2007

Good end to a Craptastic Day

Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:44
Good end to a Craptastic Day

My day sucked. That is all I want to say about it, it just sucked. I was not a victim in its craptasticness, I was an active participant, so don't pity me.

Moving on.

I ended my day much better than the first 12 hours.

1. Tonight I went to the gym. I was not drug by wild horses, I went of my own free will. I was uncomfortable, scared and more than a little intimidated, but I manned up and went.

2. At the gym I used the scary elliptical thing-a-ma-job for 35 minutes. I did it all at a level 4. I had to ask the self-involved gym employee to help me with it. That rocked. I guess I should have brought my Double D's with me so I could get a halfway interested attitude from him, but whatever!

3. After my 35 minutes on the elliptical I went to the strength training class that I wussed out of on Tuesday. There were only four students counting me and the lady was really nice. I got my ass handed to me, but it was all in all a good experience.

So the day was... well, it just was, but it ended on a high note.

I ate my JC today with an added (read: extra, not on plan) trip to sushi for a California roll and Tamago.


7 goals in 7 weeks to come. I don't think today is a good day to make a positive goal list.

No comments: