"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

As usual, you guys rock!

Sat, 24 Nov 2007 01:28
As usual, you guys rock!

You are all so AWESOME

I am so glad that I found this site and made it part of journey to a healthy lifestyle. I was feeling pretty down about the family thing yesterday, but your amazingly thoughtful comments and some email conversations I have had really helped me put it in perspective. It also helped keep me from using it as an excuse to binge today. I had MAJOR cramps and just felt icky and I wanted to just eat and eat, but I kept it in check thanks to you guys!

Exercise

none. I had to work at my old job today and then major cramps.

Food

Breakfast
JC French Toast
coffee

Snack
Grande nonfat sugar-free vanilla latte
1/4 c. cottage cheese
1 box thing of raspberries (about 1/2 cup I think)

Lunch
JC Mac and Cheese

Snack
about 3 oz. of Turkey from the leftovers (cold, no gravy)

Dinner
salad w/ JC dressing and croutons (low fat croutons)
JC Meatloaf (Not my fav, but I am trying to get rid of old meals that have been in the freezer)

Snack
yogurt w/ 1/4c. soy flax cereal

No comments: