"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Monday, October 22, 2007

I did it!!

Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:57
I did it!!

I brought my laptop so I could tell you guys right away if I made it or not, but the damn hotel's wireless was down.

Holy Crap! I did 26.2 miles yesterday!

Now, as you all know I wasn't able to run it all because of my knee so I did a run/walk strategy with my run buddy. It was basically a 3 min run 2 min walk for 26.2 miles!

I just got back from San Francisco and I have to go to State to teach, so I will post the race report tonight and tell you all the gory details, but I FINISHED!!!!

No comments: