"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Great

Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:34
Great

Tracy made me cry again!

Tracy, Thank you. Words escape me, so just thank you. I cannot tell you how much I needed that.

EP Praise

You guys are so great. Thank you for the support and the encouragement. You guys inspire me to keep going. You inspire me with both your comments and your amazing blogs. This has been one of the best choices I have made throughout this journey to health.

I will be here Sunday night with a report about the marathon, what ever happens. You guys will be the first to know.

Well, there may be a few thousand spectators that witness a few bouts of runners tourette's first, but other than those people, you will be the first to know if I made it.

EP Vent

I HATE that we cannot respond to comments through email anymore. LAME!

Shelley and I were talking about it. I was very glad to hear I was not the only one who didn't realize for a while that the emails were being returned to info@extrapounds.com instead of the person they were intended for. Argh!

No comments: