"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Check in

Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:38
Check in
Weekly Goals

I was a screaming success with some of my goals (JC and the vitamins) and a resounding failure in others (getting to bed early and saying "no")

Exercise

After the triathlon, I took Sunday and Monday off then went to track practice Tuesday night for a lack luster attempt at tempo training. Wednesday is my long day (I leave home at 4:45 am and get back at 9:00-9:30pm) and I was pretty beat so I chose not to go to the gym Wednesday morning. Tonight I ran 6 miles after school. I have AP labs this Saturday at school, so I am going to do my long run (8 miles) on Sunday. Next weekend is the big one, 20 miles!

Food

Thanks to an incredibly ridiculous schedule, I have been 100% JC this week. I have been packing 3 meals a day into my cooler along with all my fruit and snacks.

Sleep

Bad. Some of it was due to bad schedule choices and some of it was an inability to sleep.

BIG THANK YOU!

Thank you to everyone that commented on my triathlon. I was disheartened at first, but all of your encouraging comments really helped me see the accomplishment. Thank you, thank you! You are all the best!

No comments: