"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Catch Up

Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:51
Catch Up

I have been gone all week. I feel so out of the loop! Here is a quick synopsis of the week.

Training:

Slow week, as I was tapering for Pac Grove Triathlon (good excuse, but I should have had a longer run on Wednesday or Thursday.

Food:

Good most of the week until the weekend. Kind of a free-for-all Friday and Saturday because of the triathlon.

Friday night Pasta Puttanesca (delish!) and crème brulee (also delish, but NOT necessary!).

Saturday afternoon after triathlon, 1 chicken enchilada, rice and beans.

Saturday night 2 pieces of pizza.

Life management:

Bad. Need to learn better “saying no” skills. Only slept on average 5 hours a night. This is bad because that means 5 hours of time in bed. With my insomnia that usually only translates about 2.5-3 hours of actual sleep.

I did start some vitamins and herbal remedies for pre-menopause symptoms and I took them twice a day every day this week.

JC Weigh in:

136.0 down 0.2 (weak, but oh well!)

Triathlon:

See Race report

Goals for this week:

In bed by 9:30 pm (I get up at 4:30 am)
Vitamins everyday twice a day
100% JC or alternate healthy choices

I hope you all had a great week! I am off to read as many of your blogs as I can, then I have to do some Immunology homework.

No comments: