"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Friday, August 3, 2007

JC Weigh in today...

Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:40
JC Weigh in today...

At the WI today I was down 1.4 lbs! I used the exclamation point to feign excitement, but I don't feel it. I don't know why. I am so close to the 130's I can taste it, but I am not excited. I only feel like I should have done better. I guess that is the old self-defeating talk in my head that keeps me from reaching my goal each time I lose weight. Anyway, blah, blah, blah... B*tch and moan, b*tch and moan

I have quite a bit of exercise planned before the next weigh in so I will keep my fingers crossed and hope I can get back into the 130's, a place I haven't seen since the last time I did JC. I have never reached goal any of the times I have done JC. I really want to make it this time around. Then I can go through the program on maintainance and learn how to truly make this about a lifetime without the extra weight.

Today is a rest day for training and boy, do I need it. My run buddy and I are doing 5 miles with hill repeats tomorrow.

Hasta!

No comments: