"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Monday, August 6, 2007

Failure...*sigh*

Mon, 06 Aug 2007 21:28
Failure...*sigh*

Training Update:

I was very tired yesterday and I did not swim. I am not sure if it was because I was tired or that I just didn't want to, either way I am pretty disappointed in myself. I didn't swim today either for equally lame reasons. My knee is a little sore from my hill repeats so I am not running until track tomorrow, but I should have gone swimming. I went on the Nike Women's Marathon website and I was disheartened by the hills in the course. I am so afraid that I will not make my goal of not walking. I feel like I am in a funk. Hopefully, my knee will feel better and track will go well tomorrow so I can shake this.

JC update:

I did 100% JC yesterday. Today, I had a small 's turkey sandwich for lunch (no cheese, no mayo) and the rest JC. There was no way to have lunch at my class today, so I had to go out.

I feel HUGE. My neighbor asked me today if I was still doing JC and when I said yes, she said “you must lose your weight from the top down.” I know she wasn’t trying to be mean, but I am well aware of my “thunder thighs” and “junk in the trunk” body style and do not need a reminder that the 14 pounds I have lost are NOT showing on my lower half.

No comments: