"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Vacation: Day 2


Today: to be filed under what the hell was I thinking??
Today I baked Christmas cookies. The woman that doesn't cook anything that requires her to do more than "pierce film 2-3 times with fork to vent", baked and decorated Christmas cookies. I have a full blown cookie addiction. I may as well have been cooking up meth in my kitchen. Only a fool would surmise that this would not lead to full blown cookie and cookie dough eating binge, which of course it did. I need this Cookie/Candy holiday to be over before they have to bring the baby whale sling to extract me from my house.

(Reference to the TLC show The 1,000 Pound Man, it was a good show, but so sad)

Exercise
None. My knees were pretty sore and I wanted to sleep in so I did not go to the gym today. Besides, why would I want to go to the gym when I had four pounds of cookie dough to eat?


Food Log

Breakfast
JC French toast & banana/coffee
Snack
3 Lindt chocolate balls (gift from pet sitting client)
Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada/Salad w/ JC dressing & croutons
Snack(s)
4 Christmas cookies (and about 4 more worth of dough *sigh*)
Dinner
JC Mac & Cheese
Snack
Another f*&%ing Christmas cookie

No comments: