"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Update on the day..

Sun, 07 Oct 2007 00:16
Update on the day..

I decided to delete my previous post, not because it wasn't true, but because I didn't want to look at it every time I log in. Icky! I feel much better. I got some stuff accomplished today, but I rested too. I also got a Gold membership to EP because I wanted to support the site. (And I was sick and tired of the stupid weightloss ads!)

Sleep issues

I took a nap today and yesterday. I think the sleep deprivation is getting to me. Today at the grocery store I bought some "nighttime tea." I am going to try that out. I can't take sleeping pills because of my past so I need to find a non-medicinal answer to this. I think I am getting a little batty from lack of sleep.

I also bought some flaxseed oil. Tatum's mom recommended it for some issues I have been having recently! I will let you know how it works out. (Not really a sleep issue, but I didn't really want to create a 'constipation' category. Yuck!)

Weight

I weighed myself this morning BAN (bare-ass naked) and was 131. I am not going to record it on my tracker, but I do feel much better. I have been weighing myself in the morning lately because too much hinges on my JC weigh in. If I don't lose it is like the week was awful and I don't feel ok again until next weigh in and that is only if I lose. I don't want to stop the weekly weigh in because that can be dangerous. But I am going to keep taking a peek at the scale to see how the week is progressing.

Exercise

I am running 10 miles with my run buddy tomorrow. It will feel good to be back out there again. I will be thinking of B-Kay who is running her first marathon tomorrow in Chicago! Go Lindy! You are a rockstar! Praying for cool weather for you!

Work

Well, my mental vacation day today is going to cost me a little tomorrow. We have grades due on Monday for progress reports and I have lots of grading to do. Plus I have planning, lectures and a test to write for school and for State. So it looks like tomorrow is a work day.

Tracy (You get your own category! )

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I think you have become my new life coach. I hope this doesn't sound too stalker-ish, but I read your blog (Deserve Better). All of it. Yep, from Day 1. You are awesome.
Yikes. That does sound a smidge crazy. Don't worry you don't have to move and change your number or anything. I am feeling much better, really. lol

Anyway here is to a week filled with motivation and good times for everyone!

No comments: