"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Skinny Pants!

Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:51
Skinny Pants!
Last night I went to a meeting and I wore MY SKINNY PANTS!

I have this pair of black pants from about 7 years ago that I call my skinny pants. They are a size 8 and I bought them after our 1 year anniversary. I had lost a lot of weight because I started getting migraines and I couldn't eat very much for about 2 months. I was not exercising (at taht time of my life I NEVER exercised), taking lots of medication and I felt terrible all the time, so I didn't really get to enjoy my weight being that low. The time period that I could comfortably wear those pants was fleeting, but I hung on to them in vain hopes they would fit again. They never have until last night. I decided to give them a try and they fit (they were actually a little loose) !

Finally, after 245 miles and 18 pounds I have lost a pant size! Actually, it probably more like 2 or 3 pant sizes since I never bought new pants at my highest weight and wore pants that threatened to cut off all circulation to my lower half.

YAY! I thought I would share. For those us that are hip-endowed. It CAN happen! It will be friggin' slow, but it can happen!

No comments: