"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Today's Run

Sat, 01 Sep 2007 16:28
Saturday Run 9/1/07
Today's Run

It was hot, very stinkin' hot.

I ran 6 miles today with my run buddy. She ran the first 2 miles with me and then did run/walk and I ran the whole 6. My legs are really sore and tired from standing on my concrete classroom floor all week. I guess I am not in practice. Hopefully, this will not be an issue all the time.

We have already decided that the 2 weeks before the marathon we are going to roll around our classrooms on one of those wheelie office chairs. I can not risk my legs feeling this bad. If you are worried the kids will think I am a dork, too late, I am a science teacher, that shipped has already sailed!

Personal victory

We did not go to breakfast after our run. We didn't really feel like it and instead of doing it because we always do, we CHOSE (concept!) not to. Yeah us!! I ran some errands and come home to eat my JC lunch. *smug self-satisfied grin*

No comments: