"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Friday, August 31, 2007

Lessons learned

Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:27
Lessons learned

Some lessons I learned from last night’s run.

1. Do not eat a large meal at Chevy's immediately prior to a run

2. Do not start an evening run at 7:30 pm if you are: a) scared of the dark and b) a slow-ass runner

3. If you are hot, sweaty, and tired before you start your run. You condition will NOT improve during or after the run.

On a positive note

I had my WI at JC today and I am down 1.4!! That brings my total weight loss to 18 pounds! Woo Hoo!

No comments: