"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Unmotivated Saturday

Today
I am feeling less than motivated to do anything. I got my run in and I need to go work on Mission Impossible at work, but I can't seem to make myself get up and moving again.

Stupid Jenny Craig closed at noon today. I didn't know their Saturday schedule, but I thought they would be open until 4 or 5 at least. I dawdled this morning and didn't get to the gym until 10:45, then when I was leaving at noon I called to see if I could swing by JC and do my weigh in, but they were
closed. I will try tomorrow morning, but it will be tight I have a class I want to go to and I haven't been super motivated in the mornings to get my ass moving.

I weighed this morning after breakfast and coffee, but BAN (bare ass naked) at 131.0, which
is a 0.8 pound loss. I am going to record it. I could use a morale booster today. Over the break my weight got as high as 135.5 when I weighed in the morning, BAN. Whoa! Reality check. That was at the height of the Christmas Cookie Binge-o-Rama. I will record my JC weigh in when I finally get to JC.

Exercise
Run (1:03:24)
Ran 6 miles on treadmill (10:34 min/mile pace)
HR monitor: Total calories burned (622 cal)

Food
Breakfast
2 pcs. wheat toast w/ margarine/coffee (260 cal)
Snack (pre-run/post-run)
banana/almonds & snack pack of dried mangoes (250 cal)
Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada(260 cal)
Snack(s)
Yogurt w/ 1/4 c. cereal (150 cal)
Dinner
JC Chicken Carbonara [I subtracted 40 calories because I didn't eat the chicken, it looked gross]/salad w/ JC dressing & croutons (380 cal)
Snack
yogurt w/ 1/4 c. cereal (150 cal)

total calories in: 1450 cal
total calories burned from exercise: 622 cal

No comments: