"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday

Today
I feel like I haven't hardly eaten anything and I am still over calories for JC. I guess it solves the mystery of why it took me three months to lose 4 pounds even though I was running 20+ miles a week. This is not sustainable. It is only because I am working at the hospital all day and feeling down.

Not much to say. We had a big storm and lost power all day. We just got it back and it is time for me to go to bed, but I wanted to log my food. I am exhausted from Mission Impossible at my old job. Tomorrow and Sunday are the final "push" days, so it will be lots of hours. I'll get done what I can get done. That is all I can do.

No word from my friend. I tried to call again, but no answer. Feeling pretty shitty about it.

Exercise
none. Resting the knee. I am running tomorrow
Total miles for the week so far: 14

Food
Breakfast
2 pcs. whole wheat toast w/3/4 tbsp margarine/coffee (260 cal)
Snack
1/2 oz. almonds (no salt)/snack pack dried mango (185 cal)
Lunch
Granola bar (200cal)
Snack(s)
Salad w/ JC dressing & croutons/apple (230cal)
Dinner
Turkey sandwich (no mayo/no cheese) (350 cal)
Snack
yogurt w/ 1/4c. cereal (150 cal)

total calories in: 1375 cal
total calories burned from exercise: 0 cal

No comments: