"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tuesday, right?

Wed, 05 Dec 2007 00:55
Tuesday, right?

Today

Rough day, but it is over so, I am moving forward.

I went to the vet with Melvin because he was due for his annual exam, he needed his prescription refilled, and he had been a little sluggish lately. He ended up needing a quasi-emergency procedure. It was not life threatening, but he had to go under anesthesia. I did the anesthesia (and cleaned his teeth, might as well get it done) and my friend performed the procedure. I feel like a shitty mom that he had to have this procedure and I don't want to go into the details, but he is fine and resting right now.


Melvin


I was not able to go the the gym since I was at the vet's until 6:30 pm and I had an AP Biology night review at 7:30 pm and I still needed to take Melvin home.

It is 9:45pm I just got home and I still have to write the AP test for tomorrow. No rest for the wicked. Unfortunately, that means I will have to catch up with you wonderful people later. I was able to read everyone's blogs on My Yahoo, but the school internet filter would not let me post comments today for some reason. But, don't worry the kids were all still able to get on My Space and Facebook so, all was right with the world *eye roll*.

You!

I really appreciate your encouraging and funny comments on the post yesterday and all of the days. It really helped me today when things didn't go as well as I would have liked.

I have to admit, that I sometimes (read: often) go back and read old comments to my posts when I am having a bad day. It really helps to lift my spirits. Thanks you all so much!

Food

Breakfast
(1) English muffin
coffee
(2) none (Ever been to one of these meetings that had about 20 minutes of material to cover, yet you don't emerge from the room until 2 hours later? Yeah, that was my morning)

Snack
snack pack of dried plums

Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada

Snack
none
(at vet w/ Melvin)

Dinner
JC Salisbury Steak

Snack
none
(too late, too tired, too shitty of a day)

No comments: