"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Monday

Tue, 04 Dec 2007 02:11
Monday

UPDATE: I apparently was so tired I didn't realize it was only Monday. I guess it was wishful thinking when I titled this post "Wednesday". Thanks to Tracy for catching that. Lordy!

Exercise


I had an extra hour and half today since the microbiology lab I teach took their final and turned in their final paper last week, so ......*drum roll, please*

I WENT TO THE GYM!

In the middle of the day, when I am at my crankiest! Go me!

I was going to go home and take a nap since I knew I had to tutor tonight after class (my class ends at 8:30 pm) , but I went to the gym and ran hard. The knee was a little sore, but never got worse. I need to check out the physical therapy thing.

Treadmill 30 min (and 40 sec to be exact)
Run 3 miles (10:13 min/mile pace)

It is late. I am tired, and I have to get up in 4 1/2 hours, so I best be off to bed. Here's the damage. I felt like I was eating all day long.

Food

Breakfast
(1) 1 c. oatmeal plus banana
coffee
(2) JC French Toast plus banana
coffee

Snack
1 in. square of See's chocolate (That is finally the end of the damn thing!)

Lunch
JC Mac and Cheese
Salad w/ JC dressing and croutons

Snack
JC S'mores bar
JC Cheese Curls
(kind of a snack fest today)

Dinner
JC Chicken Carbonara
snack pack of dried mango pieces
Vietnamese soup/broth with vegetables (student I tutored tonight brought it for me. I had already eaten my JC, but I had to eat it. His mom made it for me to thank me)

Snack
JC Toffee Bites

No comments: