"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sunday Food Log

Sun, 02 Dec 2007 23:40
Sunday Food Log

Exercise

None

I set my alarm, got up, but I did NOT go to the gym. I am not beating myself up over it. I had decided not to run today because I have to watch my mileage with my temperamental knee, but I had planned on going to the strength class. I was not motivated and when my hubby got up and sat down to chat I stayed and chatted. He was worried that he had screwed up my plans, but one of my goals is to make more time for my family and I really enjoyed hanging out and having coffee with him. He is a pretty good egg and I kind of like him.



Anyhoo.. I got a lot of stuff done today around the house so I was pretty glad about that:

1. Cleaned the house and all animal cages. Washed all animal beds and blankets

2. Wrote the three letters of rec. that students gave me at least 2 weeks ago!

3. Paid all of my bills.

4. Washed and folded all of my laundry

5. Grocery shopping

6. Dinner with handsome hubby!

7. Quality time with kitties, doggie, and bun buns!

Food

Breakfast
JC French Toast plus banana
coffee

Snack
coffee

Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada

Snack
raspberries
International coffee style coffee

Dinner (date night)
Sushi
Golden Bell Roll
Tamago
Diet Coke

Snack
yogurt w/ 1/4 c. cereal

No comments: