"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Not bad

Sat, 01 Dec 2007 19:03
Not bad

WI

It could have been worse. I was down 1.4 at weigh in. Since I was up 1.2 last weigh in I am still 1.2 from goal. I am going to try to make it happen for next weigh in, because next weekend the holiday party season officially begins. I have 2 parties next Saturday alone! Plus, my buddy from LA is coming up. Yikes! Fasten your seat belts ladies it is going to be a bumpy ride! At least that is what my graph said! LOL

Exercise

Run (on trail, COLD!!)
0.25 mi walking warm up
3.5 mile run (probably a little more because I was circling to stay with my run buddy who was sick and had to walk to catch her breath) Pace: 12:51 min/mi
0.5 mi walking cool down

The knee felt pretty good, but I think running at a little faster pace is actually better for my knee. But it was nice to be on the trail with my run buddy again.

Food

Breakfast
coffee (trying to not eat right before weigh in. Lame.)

Snack
none (we were out running during snack time)

Lunch (after run)
Carrow's Southwest Chicken salad (small lunch portion, dressing on side. They gave me about 3 tbsp max. of dressing. I am seriously thinking Jenny Craig IS stalking me and calling these restaurants! )
english muffin (instead of the garlic toast that comes with the salad. Yay me!)
Apple pie (you knew it was coming, don't act shocked!)

Snack
coffee

Dinner
JC Chicken Carbonara (new menu item. pretty darn tasty actually)
salad w/ JC dressing and croutons

Snack
JC Lemon Cake (because one can never have enough baked goods in one day)

No comments: