"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Three more days until they go away..


Exercise Log

Treadmill (32:15)
Run 3 miles (10:40 min/mile pace. When did that start to sound slow to me?)

I almost had another "Fuck this. I am going home" day. I actually went out to sushi with a friend and fully intended to bail on the gym, but I was disgusted that I was letting stress and outside bullshit interfere with my goals and plans.
I have a marathon to train for damn it! So after sushi, before I had a chance to change my mind, I went to the gym. Let me say that a large sushi meal and diet coke would not be my preferred pre-run meal. I felt quite gross and distended and there was a time when I thought I might puke, but I gutted it out. (Ha! Get it, "gutted" it out! Uncalled for I apologize. There is never a day bad enough to warrant puns)

Food Log

Breakfast
(1) English muffin/cottage cheese/coffee/(2) JC French Toast & banana/coffee
Snack
apple/Nutri-grain bar/coffee
Lunch
JC Chicken w/ wild rice
Snack(s)
JC Cheese curls
Dinner
(Out to Sushi) Golden Bell Roll/Tamago/Diet coke
Snack
sl. wheat bread & margarine/ yogurt & 1/4 c. cereal

I have to go weigh in this weekend. I skipped last weekend because of the lab and, if I am totally honest, I was pretty sure I would be up due to PMS and bad food choices and I just didn't want to see a gain right after hitting goal. However, the eating is out of control again and I need a reality check.

No comments: