"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holding Steady

Two Days and counting...

Another quick post and dash. I went to a school play tonight. One of my former students got the lead and he was so excited. Tonight was the only night I could go, so again it is 10:30 and I just got home. He was FABULOUS in the play, so it was worth it! I have an AP Biology review tomorrow night, so I will be late again tomorrow night. Bright side, I am going to have soooo many blogs to catch up on! I am looking forward to Friday. Usually I run out of blogs to read early Friday night and then no one posts again until Monday. But now I am so behind, that I will have plenty of reading!

The drama at school has died down and we are just hanging on until break. I had another productive day. It is amazing how much work I can get done when I don't have to run off to State to teach or take classes. As much as I have enjoyed my masters program, I am a little glad that next semester will the last of the scheduled classes I have to take. Then I can set my own schedule to do research and write my thesis. Even though I got a lot done the overwhelming feeling of stress has not seemed to diminish. Hopefully, when I get started on the Christmas Break work I will feel better about it.

On the positive side (I know, you forgot I had a positive side), I only have one set of AP tests left to grade (well, they turned in two lab reports today, but those are going to wait until after break) I have all of my other four classes' grading caught up INCLUDING the tests and notebooks they handed in TODAY.

Stacey is workin' OFFICIAL ROCK STAR STATUS!



Exercise Log

Treadmill (41:43)
Run 4 miles (10:25 min/mile pace)

My stomach was bothering me again today, but I wanted to do four miles and I did. It wasn't a pleasant four miles though.


Food Log

Breakfast
(1) English muffin/cottage cheese/coffee/(2) JC French Toast/coffee
Snack
Nutri-grain bar/coffee
Lunch
JC Penne Pasta/apple
Snack(s)
6 sm. cookies at the Foods Class Open House/Yogurt & 1/4 c. cereal (The kids put on a holiday open house for the teachers every year. Many teachers do not go and they really love it when you go. I planned on eating 3 cookies and ended up eating 6. Not exactly a 'win' for me.)
Dinner
Togo's Turkey sandwich (turkey on white roll, mustard, tomatoes, and pickles)
Snack
Togo's peanut butter cookie (large) (Shouldn't have, but did)

No comments: