"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am a big, fat baby

Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:12
I am a big, fat baby

but I am going to whine about this anyway.

I got nothin'!

Not one compliment. Not one, "wow, you are looking good." or "you've lost weight." NOTHING!

My family has not seen me since I was down about 12 pounds I am now down 22 (maybe less, it has not been a great food/exercise week.) However, I have lost a considerable amount more AND I have never kept weight I lost off this long before.

Now before you go and give them the "they love you just as you are" benefit of the doubt, these are the same people that gave me a membership to Nutrisystem for my 17th birthday ( I didn't ask for it, they just surprised me! I believe my response was "it is that bad, huh?" I was pretty embarrassed)

WTF??

Also I did not get a single, 'hey, great job on the marathon" or even "how was the marathon?" The only comment about the marathon or triathlon was , "You know you have to be careful with those marathons and triathlons and stuff. Everyone that I know that did those things got real fat after they stopped because they were used to being able to eat all the time."

Nice. Thanks.

Whatever.

Breakfast
JC French toast plus banana
coffee

snack
Grande non-fat sugar-free vanilla latte

Thanksgiving Dinner (served at 1:00 pm southern style)
Turkey (about 6 oz)
mashed potatoes w/ gravy (about 1/2 cup total)
Heirloom tomato salad (had olive oil dressing on it)

Dessert
small piece choc. cake (ate about 3/4 of it. too rich and had pumpkin filling. Not a huge fan of pumpkin, but Mom baked it from scratch so I had to try some)
coffee

Snack
LARGE piece of berry pie

No comments: