"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Monday, October 8, 2007

PMS and Teenagers

Mon, 08 Oct 2007 15:03
PMS and teenagers

It is dangerous combination. The little cherubs were a pain in the butt today and well, I am currently not the students' favorite teacher right now! I think we equally pissed each other off.

We had an early day for grades and I am currently icing my knee before I have to go to State to teach and for my class. It still hurts from yesterday.

The coach e-mailed me back with some questions about my knee pain. Hopefully, she will have some ideas to help.

Hope everyone's Monday is going well!

No comments: