"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mini-binge part 2

Tue, 09 Oct 2007 00:52
Mini-binge part 2

I think this one is hormone/stress related. Alone none of these things are too bad but it adds up to a lot of extra calories today, so I need to record it.

Extra things I ate above my JC 1200 calories:

1. Homemade Turkey sandwich (no cheese no mayo, but with a 1/4 avocado) I brought it to school tonight to be dinner. I ate it around 7, but I ate a JC dinner when I got home anyway.

2. JC s'mores candy bar (I obviously cannot buy these darn things again)

3. Power bar (new Harvest Bar Nuts and Fruit kind. They are really good ,but 200 calories and 10 g of fat. Really should be meal substitute not a snack) between lecture and lab at school

4. 1/4c. lowfat granola in my 1 cup non-fat yogurt (the yogurt was on plan, but not the granola)

Sheesh.

I knew it was more than I was giving myself credit for so I am glad I logged it. That is about 600-700 extra calories on a non-exercise day.

No comments: