"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ick!

Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:26
Ick!

My plumbing woes took a turn for the worse today and I have been feeling pretty bad. No exercise today, but 100% JC, actually a little under cals today because I just don't feel well. I will call the Dr. tomorrow. I HATE going to the doctor for female problems because they (I say "they" because it doesn't seem to matter whether it is a male Dr. or female Dr.) they either treat you like you are a hysterical woman for coming in or like you are incredibly stupid because you let something go on too long before coming in. You can't win!

Anyhoo, hope everyone else's weekend is going well.

No comments: