"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday


Wednesday
Long Day. This semester I teach at State on Wednesday nights until 10 pm. I get up at 4 am because I start to teach high school at 7 am, with students arriving usually by 6:45am so I need to be there early and get myself organized.

Tonight was the first class for State and seems like I have a fun group of kids, so hopefully it will be a good semester. I teach a pre-nursing physiology lab class. It is a fun topic and I get to talk about gross stuff, which makes me exceedingly happy. I am a truly a biology geek at heart.

Exercise
None. Rest Day

Food
Breakfast
English muffin & jam/coffee (155cal)
Snack
Power Bar (200 cal)
Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada/yogurt & cereal (410 cal)
Snack(s)
sl. wheat bread w/ margarine/JC Cheese Curls (260 cal)
Dinner
Bean & cheese burrito (500 cal)
Snack
None (0 cal)

Total calories in: 1525 cal
Total calories burned from exercise: 0 cal

2 comments:

Southbaygirl said...

Stacey, Just got your comment-brr swimming! ha ha! Oh my god I had a really good run today! Cleared my head-which it needed and yes I'm planning on doing the 10k and Velcro is doing it with me! I don't know if I can run without her-how sad is that! It's a very dog friendly event-I usually register her so she gets a number-also gives me 2 more beers in the beer garden! ha! The only thing that would change that is if my friend kat runs-she hasn't been training at all so she could only do the 5k....but I'll have to make a decision on saturday when i go register. But after my run today I feel the 10k could be fun...and who cares if I cruise in at the end! I'll have my constant companion, Velcro-who by the way is a good guy magnet!!

Southbaygirl said...

I just read your post from last years Pacifica Tri-the swimming portion made me laugh!! Sorry but the Jaws reference was FUNNY!