"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday


Today
I ate, and ate, and then I thought I would eat some more.

Exercise
none. Rest Day
HR monitor: Total calories burned (0 cal)

Food
Breakfast
English muffin & jam/coffee (155 cal)
Snack
JC French Toast & banana/coffee (320 cal)
Lunch
Togo's Turkey Sandwich (no mayo, no cheese) (400 cal)
Snack(s)
Yogurt & 1/4 c. cereal/sl. wheat bread w. margarine (280 cal)
Dinner
Bean & Cheese Burrito (500 cal)
Snack
White Cake w/ strawberries/yogurt & 1/4 c. cereal (550 cal)

Total calories in: 2205 cal (Whatever)
Total calories burned from exercise: 0 cal

4 comments:

Southbaygirl said...

Stacey,
I so want a bean and cheese burrito! I adore them!!!And the white cake sounds YUMMY! I ate ice cream last nite-just had to have a sweet!!!

Penny

Southbaygirl said...

Hey,

Yeah I had to add the video because it made me laugh! Always makes me laugh when she does that-I guess it breaks up a run having to deal with my crazy dog!!

As for running in severe rain conditions-I know you will. It's supposed to be nasty this weekend!!! It has rained so hard! I don't have the proper attire for running in lashing rain!!! Do take pics of your run-and of the new jacket and let me know how it handles to torrential down pour!!Is it a light jacket?
I din't get the ONE day of work I was called for-so I'll be trying to get as much exercise in the rest of this week and the weekend so i don't drive myself crazy!!!

Are you going to see the movie tonight?

penny

Southbaygirl said...

Stacey, I can only post on yesterday!! I just read the post about Winston and the raspberries you'd blow on his ping-pong belly. I'm sorry if it's disrespectful but I laughed so hard! I feel if I did that to Winton he'd claw my head off! or Velcro would put her face in between and cause havoc I couldn't stop! Just the thought kinda makes me laugh!! Maybe I should try it! ha ha

5 ultrasounds in one year- you're a pet lady like me!! How nice!!! Very cool!!

penny

Tracy said...

Hey Chickie, we both need some motivation, so here's a few things I found (tools, trackers, worksheets, you name it!)

Here (Weight Loss Tools): http://www.eatingwell.com/diet/essential_weight_loss_tools/essential_weight_loss_tools.html

And Here (You might not need this one).
http://www.eatingwell.com/diet/essential_weight_loss_tools/essential_weight_loss_tools.html

~ Tracy