"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas! (Most unoriginal post title ever!)

Merry Christmas!

I am not sure who I am saying that to because no one reads this blog except occasionally my friend Tracy and she has probably already seen this on another site I go to, but whatever! In my opinion you can never have too many images of a smilin', fat, orange cat in a Santa hat! I bought this picture as Christmas Cards years ago and I loved the picture so much that I couldn't send the cards out!

Today I have to go see Blackie the wonder dog! He is a pet sitting client's dog that I have been taking care of (when they are out town, about 2-3 times a year) for the past 11 years. Blackie is a ~14-16 year old, blind cocker spaniel. He still loves life, his walks, and every human being he has ever met. If you are feeling down about yourself Blackie is the ultimate validator, HE THINKS YOU ARE WONDERFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! Who wouldn't love a dog like that?

Then we are going to my parents for the Christmas celebration (more f&*%ing Christmas cookies will be consumed I am sure). We are a pretty low key family so it won't be too crazy.


Here's to wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here is my dog lucy singing you a rousing rendition of "Have a Very Merry Christmas".

No comments: