"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You know you are hungry when...

Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:54

You know you are hungry when...

you find yourself hunkered over your pet sitting job's kitchen sink fending off cats with your elbow as you eat the tuna that was intended for them. I was so hungry I considered going for the kibble next!

Now, before you are too grossed out, this lady LOVES her cats, apparently more than I love my husband because she buys the all white albacore tuna (Starkist brand no less) packed in water, I buy him whatever is on sale, which is NEVER the all white albacore Starkist tuna. Plus it was a newly opened can, it was not as if they, the cats that is, had actually eaten out of it.

However, I do think it is a little sketchy that I ate their tuna, and they agreed. BUT, I only ate about a 1/4 of the can and I DID give them the rest. So, whatever! Whiner cats!

Exercise

Treadmill: 32 minutes
Walk warm-up 0.25 mile
Run 3 miles (10:40 min/mile pace)

I didn't go to the strength class because I was late getting to the gym and I wanted to run at leas t 3 miles. I am going to a new strength class on Thursday that is 1 hour long, so my total strength training time will even out.

Food

Breakfast
(1) English muffin
coffee
(2) JC French Toast plus banana (get your mind out of the gutter Ms. Tracy)
coffee

Snack
apple

snack pack of dried mango pieces
coffee

Lunch
JC Mac and Cheese

Snack
apple
coffee
sl. wheat bread w/ margarine
~ 2 in. piece of See's candy bar (Yes, the bar that is stashed in my desk. It has Toffee pieces for God's sake! I can't honestly be expected to give it away when it has toffee pieces! There is only about 1 in. square left.)
1/4 can albacore tuna (Don't judge me!)

Dinner
JC Salisbury Steak

Snack
JC Lemon Cake

No comments: