"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Friday, November 16, 2007

You guys are so awesome!

Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:02
You guys are so awesome!

The original title of this post was "And the Crap Storm, she keeps on a flyin'!", but I am trying to be more positive, so I changed it to a sentiment that I really do mean. I think you guys are so great!

I have had a rough week so far. I tried to post last night and I got a few comments in before EP wouldn't load anymore (???) so I couldn't get on.

Here is an update:

Exercise

Monday
none

Tuesday
40 minutes walking on the treadmill (2.75 miles ave. 14:33 min/mile as
fast as my short legs can take me at a walk!)
30 minute strength training class

Wednesday
none

*This is my crazy schedule day. On top of that, the day was complete shit. I am trying to wipe it from my memory

Thursday

40 minutes walking on treadmill (I tried to run, but didn't even make it a mile before my knee hurt bad enough to have to stop. I was able to continue walking 2.75 miles)
30 minute strength training class (Holy Cow, do my abs hurt!)

Life

Well, the original title for this post says it all

Food

I saved this for last because it is so boring. I was trying to talk myself out of posting this because I had to post 3 days worth. Sometimes the pressure of having to own up to what I ate online is the only thing that keeps me from going ape shit. I will list each meal with all three days under each.

Breakfast (I get up at 4 am during the week so I eat two breakfasts)

T: (1) English muffin, coffee (2) Power Bar, coffee

W: (1) English muffin, coffee (2) JC French Toast banana, coffee

Th: (1) English muffin, coffee (2) JC French Toast banana, coffee

Snack

T: Snack pack of dried mangoes, apple, coffee

W: snack pack of dried mangoes, snack pack of dried prunes, ¼ c. cottage cheese, coffee

Th: snack pack of dried prunes, ½ c. cottage cheese, coffee

Lunch

T: JC Mac and Cheese

W: ½ small Togo’s turkey sand (no cheese, no mayo)

Th: JC Cheesy Enchilada

Snack

T: Reeses’ peanut butter cup (found in student lounge, so bad AND stolen), coffee

W: Togo’s peanut butter cookie (the big ones), coffee

Th: JC Cheese curls, Sushi outing before gym: California Rolls, Tamago, and avocado rolls, snack pack of dried prunes

Dinner

T: JC Chicken Fettuccine

W: ½ Togo’s sand (the rest from lunch)

Th: JC Meatloaf, salad w. JC dressing and croutons

Snack

T: yogurt w/ ¼ c. cereal

W: yogurt w/ ¼ c. cereal

Th: JC Lemon cake


BTW: Thank God I post in word. EP deleted this three times trying to post it!

No comments: