"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday night, all alone

Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:30
Friday night, all alone

My weeks are always a little crazy, so I veg out on Friday night. I have now taken to checking blogs and posting comments. Then I sit and wait for new blogs, but none come, why? Because everyone else is out having a life on a Friday night. *sigh*

Previous post questions

Here are the answers to some of the questions on my recent post: Due to some technical difficulty (read: EP being a massive pain in the ass sometimes!) I was not able to edit some things:

1. "French toast banana" is supposed to be French Toast PLUS banana, but apparently I have used my quota of symbols for EP and it will NOT post it. I have tried to edit it twice with no luck.

*I posted this on Shelley's blog earlier and realized that the plus sign ban is still in effect*

2. 's peanut butter cookie and 's Turkey sandwich used to say Togo's and somehow it got deleted in the 12 times EP deleted my blog. I have since edited it, but who knows maybe like Shelleys "non-YouTube video" they do not allow non-sponsor product endorsement of sandwich items.

3. The Reeses' Peanut Butter Cup was left unattended. It is the child's own damn fault that I stole it. I was teaching them a valuable lesson. That is what I do. I am a teacher. The fact that I am premenstrual and would have snatched said Reeses' cup from their grubby little hands if I had to is beside the point.

7 in 7 progress

1. I exercised 5 times this week and went to 3 strength training classes. Including a one hour class on Sunday taught by a tiny little perky woman who may or may not have been possessed by the devil.

2. Other than the Reeses incident, I have not had any other candy this week.

3. I told my hubby I loved him and gave him a smooch 6 out of 7 days

4. Veggies, ok, let's not talk about the veggies. I think I had two servings of veggies 1 out of 7 days

5. I only had on AP review. I will leave it at that. It was part of the shit storm week.

6. I played with my babies this weekend and had some quality time.

7. I drank all of my water everyday!

Exercise

None today. Planned rest day. Earned and deserved after Shit Storm Week

Weigh In

I skipped weigh in so I could go out to lunch and then take a nap (it is my weight loss secret! No exercise, no accountability, eat off plan and then sleep. All the super models do it)

I will go tomorrow morning.

Food

Breakfast
(1)English muffin (dry)
(2)JC French toast plus banana
coffee

Snack
apple
frozen yogurt (child size Wow Cow, sugar free and fat free.) w/ almonds
snack pack of dried prunes
coffee of course!
*1/2 piece of pumpkin pie (student brought it in from Foods class, I have gotten three so far and have been able to pawn them off on kids before I ate them. This time I was alone. I don't even really like pumpkin pie.)

Lunch
Red Robin: Chicken Caesar Wrap (fruit, no fries)
Diet coke

Dinner
Tofu Stir fry that my hubby made
salad w/ JC dressing and croutons

Snack
JC Lemon cake

No comments: