"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday Log

Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:19
Wednesday Log

Good News

I got to pick up my 20 "new to me" microscopes from State today! I was begging for money at Back to School Night and a parent actually said "ok, how much do you need?" I almost fell out of my chair. She gave me a check for $500 to buy refurbished microscopes that State was selling for $50 a piece (HELL of a deal. They are old, but have amazing optics!)

I went to the microscope guy at State and told him I got a donation to buy some microscopes and he asked how many I wanted, I said, " is there any way I can get 20 for $500?" He said, "let me ask" and Voila! I have 20 new microscopes for my kids at a STEAL! He even serviced them all for me for free, threw in a bunch of extra bulbs AND a binocular scope for me! I could barely contain myself!

Then...

I went up to see my master professor to see if there was any word on the Raccoon study I was hoping to get in on as the RVT. This would also give me a project to write a thesis for my MS and YES it was approved by the FDA and I am going to be a part of it! Happy Dance!

All in all a pretty darn good day!


Exercise

none. I guess I am taking this "rest your knee" thing to heart. I could have swam, but... I didn't.

Food

Breakfast
JC French Toast
coffee

Snack
Grande nonfat sugar-free vanilla latte

Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada
1/4 c. cottage cheese

Snack
JC S'mores bar
coffee

Dinner
Sushi
Golden Bell Roll (I think we are talking full blown addiction at this point)
Tamago

Snack
none
Diet Coke

No comments: