"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Monday, July 30, 2007

Totally Crabby Monday

Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:12
Totally Crabby Monday

Top 10 reasons today totally sucked:

1. I spent the whole d*mn day trapped in a required Health class taught by a megalomaniac that droned on and on for the entire 8 hours about all of the wonderful things she has done for children over her 30 year career...blah, blah, blah!

2. Tried to stab self in eye with pencil to escape megalomaniac diatribe, but it was out of lead. I, unfortunately, survived to hear about her various awards and committee nominations. Note to self: Get lead before tomorrow's class!

3. One of my best friends and run buddies moved to LA today. She was continuously surrounded by her other friends, so I didn't even really get to say goodbye and now she is gone.

4. I am sore and tired from the 12 mile run yesterday. "Oh", you might say, "It is a good sore and tired!" in a chipper, Positive Polly voice. BS, there is no good sore and tired...*grumble*

5. 1200 calories is NOT enough food! I think I am actually starving, it is just my butt that is all distended instead of my abdomen.

6. I did not cross train today because of all of the above. Not one good reason in the bunch, but there it is.

7. I can't think of anymore reasons, so that is a sucky thing too because what good “Top 10” rant list ends at 7?!

Grrrrrrr…

No comments: